Super Bore - No More


So, I had though about the Super Bowl for the last few days, and here's my thought. This was actually a game worth watching. Not Earth shattering I know, but it is more than can be said for a few of these games of late. The less than ac clement weather in Miami meant that anything could happen at any time, and at times it did. Rex Grossman bumbled and fumbled his way around the field and while I don't think he's a terrible quarterback, he proved he's no where near ready to lead a team to a Super bowl win just yet. And yes, I am a Colts fan, so I realize there is a bit of a bias here, but the better team did win. The defence of both teams was pretty solid with the exception of a few big plays, and Payton Manning while not lighting the field on fire had a very effective game, and lead his team to a win, thus getting a monkey that would make King Kong look like a midget off his back. The game had lots of momentum swings, some Super Bowl firsts, and some unexpected moments. All in all it was entertaining, and even if I watch it with one friend who was half asleep, one who was more into the chips and dip than anything else, and one who didn't know a thing about it, I had a good night, and enjoyed the game immensely. Can't wait till next year.

2 comments:

Aaron Sadhankar said...

Hey the chips and dip were awesome...and Colts suck anyways :P

David Hammel said...

The chips and dip were great. Thanks for helping me move again. I was not half asleep...