Yet again, thing I wonder about...

Why I think so damn much about useless matters such as these

Why NHL.COM is having celebrity bloggers who, generally, aren't even Canadian! (Ok to far) or overly steeped in the world of hockey write a blog...yes I am a bit bitter, sue me...

Why shows like the Hills, the Bachelor and such are still on the air...I know, I've mentioned reality TV before, but it just really bothers me...

Why the Olympic Flame is being dragged down by the problems in China/Tibet in this manner...it's a shame the media can't pay attention to these very serious, and unfortunate matters the rest of the time, and not when it's simply convenient. I guess they have to much money to loose...

Why we as a society want to depend so much on foreign products - i.e. Made in China...must be why we don't criticize them...

Why nobody seems to pay attention to Canadian awards shows like the Junos...It's the least we could do to support our industry.

Why people complain about other people going to the US to make shows and music or generally getting into the entertainment industry...that's where the money and therefore opportunity is, you can hardly fault someone for following a dream...Though it would be nice to see some of that green fly North.

No comments: