Can't stand the heat...

The warm summer weather is finally here, and for those advocates of stopping global warming I say act faster. Growing up I was used to the summers being warm but not like this, and I will admit I like the sun but am by nature a cool weather fan, which is fortunate in Canada where half the year it is below freezing or damn near. Anyway, to beat the heat drink lots, and though beer is tasty it will not cool you down as well as water..which is a shame really, you'd think with the advances in science they could fix that, but I digress. We live in a country where it gets to minus 40 with the wind chill in February and in the peak of summer is around plus 40 with the humid ex, this is a rather drastic change compared to the rest of the world. The ocean is not near and so not a moderator as it is on some coasts, but we must preserver. don't stay out to long unless necessary, wear sunscreen and all those other tips, but really just try and find a pool...

No comments: