Random Thoughts...

Things I was thinking of when I should have been paying attention in class...

1. Sens will make a good run for the cup.
2. The Simpsons movie better be good or the series will loose all credibility
3. The Simpsons were the best show ever in their prime - so clever, what the hell happened?
4. Women are far to complicated...Yes I'm stating the obvious
5. Men will do whatever it takes to get a pretty woman
6. I'm far to shy to approach these women
7. Facebook is creepy for sure
8. How long does gum keep its flavour?
9. What ever happened to that Ken Jennings guy?
10. Spiderman 3...need I say more
11. 300 was Awesome
12. I graduate in a month...damn, time to get a life
13. Do we really have to grow up?
14. Growing up beats dying...
15. I haven't made a blog post in a while...is my life that boring?
16. Where is Lee...haven't seen him in a while...
17. Baseball season is way to long...162 games?
18. Marvel Comics rules
19. Hockey is better than anything
20. I'm to tired to think straight
21. Education is never a waste of time, no matter what
22. Sleep is key - this is for you Aaron
23. Enough of this...

1 comment:

cli23 said...

Dudes! New Colour Scheme eh? (wow, 2 indications of my canadianan - "colour" and "eh") Anyway, the new colour scheme is trippin' me out.