Ranting for the sake of Ranting

Ok...so as Aaron has pointed out, I have Hockey on the brain...so we won't discuss that today. We will instead discuss...Football. A drastic turn I know, I hope that's ok, didn't mean to scare you there. Anyway, The Colts and Patriots won in the AFC so the Championship Game goes Sunday in Indianiapolis. The first time the AFC Championship game has been held in a dome stadium...random I know. As for the NFC the feel good story of the year is the New Orleans Saints who will travel to Solider Field to play the Chicago Bears. My opinion - Indi faces N'Orleans in the Super Bowl, and Indi takes it. I know I am an Indi fan, but their much improved defense has them looking like a team that can win games no matter what. And now for something else entirely...

So, what exactly is with the term black ice? Is it just me or does it seem racist? I mean, it is often deemed to be the worst of the ice family, and lets face it, it's not always black. It could be grey or any number of colours depending in the surface, and ice itself has no real color...unless you colour it. So think about it the next time you fall flat on your ass, and curse your clumsy feet, not the ice you fell on. Under the advice of a friend, this blog should contain interesting and crazy stuff. Freedom of speech, you know. Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, somewhere deep in the pit of my soul I regret suggesting that they start this blog. Not only will I have to hear the stories in person but forced to read them in constant redemption of friendship.

To those beginning to read this, it's going downhill from here... (no matter how amusing it may be...)

Anonymous said...

You racist!