PB&J....A OK



There are few things in life that are so simple they can't possibly go wrong, let you down, or make you feel bad. PB&J is one of those. Weather dreaming of a restaurant called PB&J's like Kramer, or simply satisfying a craving, PB&J is definitely one of the best inventions of all time. It's so simple any child can do it, and was a mainstay of my diet for the majority of my childhood. Some people have tried to jazz it up with Banana, or honey, or other toppings, but at its heart PB&J will always be the mainstay. It doesn't seem to matter what kind of Jam you prefer, or if you like crunchy or smooth, it all works. There is no such thing as a bad Peanut Butter and Jam sand which. Period. I feel real sorry for all those young kids out there who are allergic to Peanut Butter. I mean, they will never know what they are missing. I don't know how I would deal with it...to this day I still enjoy PB&J, and always will. It doesn't matter how old you are, it's still great. And you never get tired of it. So, that's my opinion, let us know what your favorite toppings are.

No comments: