You Again...

What? How'd you get in here? Isn't there a law against this? How could this happen? These and other more base thoughts which we shall not disclose here, are what entered my mind tonight as I went to see Knocked Up. The movie itself was pretty good, hilarious at times, crude, over all it's unrealistic, but definitely worth your time. The problem I had wasn't with the movie, the sticky floors, or the stale smell in the air, it was with my fellow movie goers. Why is it that people fell it is necessary to laugh so loud that you miss half of what the actors say, or why they keep laughing about past jokes during parts that aren't funny in the least. It is frustrating as hell and I figure I will enjoy the movie much more when I can watch it in a more quiet environment where I can pay attention to everything, and not be constantly annoyed at others lack of social graces. I know this may seem like pitiful whining but its on my mind, so here it is. I know many people feel the same way, so I don't feel to bad outing those among us who have no common sense. The other problem I have with movies like this is how the lines are repeated ad nausium by fans for months after, which also takes away from the film itself. Think about it. That's all I ask.

No comments: