It's a Phone Too?

All right tech geeks and nerds rejoice, the iphone is officially here. And while people like my buddy Casey and Aaron know a great deal more about these things than myself, I will endeavour to tell you what I think. I think this is a product for our generation, one that wants the absolute most out of everything it has. It wants it all in one package, and as convenient as possible. I give you, the iphone. The fact that it does damn near everything is impressive, the fact that it is touch screen is cool, and the fact that it is actually in the feasible price range for many is even better. Yes, it is a bit on the expensive side, and yes if you wen out and bought the individual products..MP3 player, Camera, phone etc. by themselves you would probably get better quality individually, but you can have it all. Isn't that the point of the iphone? the complete package...Otherwise, why bother getting it at all...

Let me know what you think.

No comments: