...And We're Back!...

Ok so, I had no real reason for neglecting this blog for well, a long time, I started one on NHL.com and have subsequently been neglecting it so, mia copa. Anyway, there are several things I could/should talk about in the upcoming weeks, like the World Series, the Olympics, new NHL season but I figured I'd start with fall and what that means...yes, DVD Season is upon us. All those Summer hits are now starting to roll out, most is high def so to all you film buffs, hope you saved up! Iron Man is already out as is the new Futurama DVD Bender's game...yeah I know, not a summer movie, but hey, I loved the show and this is my blog...The Dark Knight and Wall-e are available soon as is Tropic Thunder and Kung-Fu Panda for you Jack Black wanna be's. There is no doubt that on the right TV this look damn near as good as they did the first time around and while blue-ray has come down in price it's still not real cheap. DVD's however have come down dramatically in price and you can get a lot of classic movies for under 15 bucks. So if the new stuff doesn't turn your crank look for some old favorites and stay warm for the winter.

No comments: