Things that make you wonder...

Why Madonna wants to remake Casablanca...she could take a dump on the Mona Lisa while she's at it...

Why there was no penalty when Daniel Alfredsson was clobbered in the head by Mark Bell last night...I guess at least the refs still think the Leafs should win...

Why we still have this much snow in Ottawa...irrelevant to many but, still...

Why George Bush is still president...they almost impeached Clinton for a lot less stupidity

Why there are so many movies about break dancing/hip hop style dancing, dancing period...I don't get it.

Why I am getting paid so much to do so little...oh well...

Why there were few April fools Day pranks pulled at this office...We should follow IGN's lead, check out their Legend of Zelda trailer if you don't believe me...

Why I decided to think of things to complain about...shouldn't I be more productive?

No comments: