Brain Cramp...

Ok, so here are some things that floated through my mind during a very slow day at work...

1. TMNT was actually not a half bad movie, maybe I just miss being a kid, good memories
2. Rob Schneider is real ugly, and makes real bad movies
3. Adam Sandler needs to make better movies...I miss Billy Madison and the like
4. Gary Betman is useless..repeat...
5. Why do people feel the need to call it a graphic novel...it's just a big ass comic book, I enjoy them and I am ok with that, but let's be honest...it's a comic book just real real big.
6. Kevin Smith is everywhere these days...good for him
7. Casey hasn't been keeping up with his blog...Film school must be intense
8. Racoons make lousy neighbours...
9. My neighbours are lousy neighbours...
10. Jim Carrey should get a hair cut
11. Barry Bonds gets to much attention - case and point
12. Global warming is a problem, but stop harping all the time, we are wasting all kinds of trees printing stories telling people about the dangers of global warming!
13. I wish I had a dog
14. I miss hockey...it should be played year round
15. Tiger Woods will win the PGA this weekend
16. I need a nap...

No comments: